Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Both Rosier and Perry are terrible. Neither should be the QB in a P5 program. Do you honestly believe that wills could perform that much worse than the other two. The ******* bar is rally low....
There truth to what your saying

Advertisement
Well gents...hope you all enjoyed this little preview of the 2019 season...because that's exactly how it's going to go down. Unless of course, major changes are made, and from what we've seen, there's absolutely no indication of that happening.

O Godly One is gonna keep collecting his paychecks and further running our beloved program straight into the ground.

Advertisement
if there is a sliver of a silver lining this month, its perry has shown in more than one way that he should not be presumed starter for 2019 season. Might give JW (or Cade) some hope for a deserved fair shot

if there is a sliver of a silver lining this month, its perry has shown in more than one way that he should not be presumed starter for 2019 season. Might give JW (or Cade) some hope for a deserved fair shot

Perry and Williams won't be here. Cade by default.

Advertisement
Advertisement
and watch richt keep the same scheme from this season, and when it ***** up hes gonna say its the execution.

Time to move on from Richt. The team just wasn’t prepared offensively. Seems to be very stubborn. I think Dugan would have better job in calling the plays.

I wasn’t even going to post of how embarrassed I feel to see the state that our beloved Canes are in. But to be fair Dabo Swinney posted a 7-6 record his third season as Clemson’s Head Coach so.... Oh gottdammit!!!! Who am I kidding Richt is no Dabo! He’s got to go, his little son got to go along with the Scum with the most Blake Lame James!!! Fock you Blake!

Makes no difference as long as Richt is the OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back