Canes v. Wisky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I never thought I would ever say this but if there are zero changes, then I don’t think I’ll watch a single game next year.

I’d rather see Richt fired, but we’re not going to get that yet.

Fired and not allowed on the team plane.
There should be a half charged hoveround scooter waiting outside the stadium next to the team bus. When Richt tries to get on the bus, James needs to stop him and, pointing to the scooter, say:

"No. This is yours. Slow, boring and low energy....just like you. See you in a couple of months."

**evaluate talent..Kosi is just a lil better than 12..the fact that he ended the year with a good stretch of games but does **** to jeoprodize his job..better hope he either grows up or Williams blows this spring comp outta the water
Both Rosier and Perry are terrible. Neither should be the QB in a P5 program. Do you honestly believe that wills could perform that much worse than the other two. The ******* bar is rally low....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hear everyone talking **** about Richt...also heard rumors of banners flying weeks ago...what has been done? Let’s put something to ******* action. Fly the banner.

Advertisement
Didn't we have some ANAL-YSTS saying how underrated we are? And, where's Jagr?
One of the worst posts I've seen all year.

You could literally pinpoint how we stole 3 games last year on single plays in each of them. This year we look all around garbage and never looked like winning any of the games we lost and yet the stats say we were a 9-3 team. ******* ridiculous

Advertisement
Live look at Malik Rosier

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1545959402354.jpg
    FB_IMG_1545959402354.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 7
There should be a half charged hoveround scooter waiting outside the stadium next to the team bus. When Richt tries to get on the bus, James needs to stop him and, pointing to the scooter, say:

"No. This is yours. Slow, boring and low energy....just like you. See you in a couple of months."
Then Frenk tells James, "You're sitting on his lap, Blake."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back