Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I love these fvckers, but **** it I'm done for a bit. I'll check in again next season. Hopefully this is just a season of working out the kinks and we get or **** together next year. I can't stand to watch my team fail to this degree. I don't mind seeing them lose to respectable teams, but i can't take these throw away game anymore. The **** has just gotten to bad and has made it unwatchable. It sucks when you can't beat a team that has inched by **** teams like furman and OD.
I am with you. I am taking a break from everything hurricanes for a minute. This **** is not good for my health.

Advertisement
“Shag” has been loyal. It’s because is no play calling *** wouldn’t have gotten past the 5th round.

Firing Diaz only hurts Miami more. We already bought him out once, and we'd have to pay 4 more years of his contract, meaning Miami would claim to have even less money to hire a good HC, then we'd be putting our fate in Blake James hands.

I'm boycotting the program until the BOT fires Frenk and James. My son is turning one in a couple months and I was going to buy him a little Canes tshirt. Now I'm not spending another dollar until Miami gets rid of its incompetent President and AD.
Fire Blake, and upgrade the assistants for Manny. Gonna have to pay for them, but it wont matter, they'll bounce in a couple of years anyways.

Advertisement
I don’t understand how a kid like lingard can’t get in this game for they are doing...**** shame

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back