Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We know our offensive line is **** and VT run D isnt any good. RUN THE **** BALL ON 1ST DOWN!! Worst case we're 2nd and 9 right now witha **** ton of momentum. Its not like we were getting rocked running it. Frustrating as ****!

Advertisement
Tell me another Power 5 team with a worse offensive line. Any one. I don't care.

The ACC has some of the most putrid offensive line play in all of FBS. Syracuse, UNC, Virginia, Florida State all have some horrendous offensive lines. Just...watch'em. Yet, Miami - weekly - tells the whole nation to hold their beer.

Find me a worse offensive line. I beg you.

Advertisement
VT pass rusher got by Gaynor on that sackl. Looked like Gaynor thought he was just supposed to chip. No one there to pick up the guy...

Advertisement
These coaches! Did we get them from some home for the mentally deficient. Absolutely the worst I’ve ever seen. Amateur hour. My HS had better coaching.

Advertisement
In Enos’s Defense. I wouldn’t be expecting a play action on 3rd and 21

48114336-C2BD-47D3-8944-5D1B6537762A.jpeg

Tell me another Power 5 team with a worse offensive line. Any one. I don't care.

The ACC has some of the most putrid offensive line play in all of FBS. Syracuse, UNC, Virginia, Florida State all have some horrendous offensive lines. Just...watch'em. Yet, Miami - weekly - tells the whole nation to hold their beer.

Find me a worse offensive line. I beg you.
We are the worst

Our OL is unsustainable but Jesus ******* christ does Dan Enos think this game is played in thirds and not halves??!?!?

******* is calling plays like we got all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back