Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That type of ML payout doesn't comport with a 21 point comeback, either, but makes more sense than +385. I was thinking it'd be +1000 or more.

They are still relying on the fact that VT is horrendous, despite our effort in the first half.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Watch us lose 44-7 lol. I thought this team was going to stomp V Tech

Ahhh, you guys aren't posting the right lines. 2nd half spread is Miami -7.5 -116.

In all seriousness, what could Manny possibly say to this team at halftime...

Like WTF does he tell them lol?
My sophomore year of HS we were playing the #1 ranked team in the state, they had won the last 2 state titles. Anyhow, we were getting destroyed and were down 21 after the 1st and 35 going in to the half. Our HC left the sideline after the first quarter and met in the locker room at the half. He apologized to us and said it was his fault for not having us prepared. He then told us if we would go out and play with as much fire and passion as we could no matter the score that he promised he wouldn't let this happen to us again. We ended up losing the game 36-42.

Diaz however has no ******* clue what to do. You can see it on his face.

**** I once had a basketball coach tell us in the first quarter of a game that during a timeout that he didn't give a **** what we done the rest of the game he was tired of watching this ****.

Advertisement
Too quick to switch? He threw 3 interceptions. He doesn't have it today. Perry got pulled last year after throwing ONLY 2 picks against Virginia in the 1st quarter.

both were awful decisions too. anyways, just stick w perry for the year now but don't do that flip flop bs

Advertisement
Notice nobody ****in' on the Oline with Perry in the game
Well we haven't run the ball at all, so the Oline is still terrible. Perry is just sitting in Shotgun getting rid of the ball (although it looks like he doesn't progress from his first read). Might as well be Richt calling these plays.

+385???

That has to be off or you got ripped the **** off.
it was at +385 when i placed it. now it went up to +450, did another $50 on that. If the Canes pull off this comeback I'll get $1400 total. I hit big earlier on a Michigan/Penn State/Maryland parlay so I can splurge a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back