Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just hope the Jarren experiment is over. His inability to throw deep combined with a tendency to hold it allows defense's to sit on slants and play cover 0 to shut down the run while racking up sacks. Just a bad game day QB.
He clearly has an injured right shoulder. That is why P-enos was so quick with the switch.

Advertisement
Do we want a Qb with the tools but no cojones to make it happen on gameday or a QB with less tools but a gamer??

But the offense hasn't looked good with Perry in the gun. Sort of defeats the argument.
Wtf are you talking about. Perry has been on point with all his passes. Hartley had the drop which could have been PI. The interception was on Enos for calling the same play that didn't work the 1st time. It was bad because it didn't give Perry any options rolling to his right and only 2 receivers that were covered. He had to try to squeeze it in. He's moving the ball. If not for the dropped pass/blown PI, perry would have had us in the redzone on all 3 of his possessions.

Advertisement
I want us to comeback and win but I’ve seen enough with this staff and Manny. Rather get him out now than a few years from now and endure more mediocre football.

Is it too early to start the “we need our own stadium”, because I feel like this is the curse of sharing home field with the dolphins.

EZ for me to say from my armchair, but I'd demote Baker immediately then can him at season's end. Just can Enos at the end. About all you can do.
Manny ain't going to leave

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back