H HurikaneMarc Redshirt Freshman Joined Dec 25, 2015 Messages 1,727 Oct 5, 2019 #944 We are terrible!
Brickbybrick_mp Sophomore Joined Mar 6, 2015 Messages 1,355 Oct 5, 2019 #945 This team is significantly worse than last year
Number1CanesFan Sophomore Joined Jul 30, 2016 Messages 13,715 Oct 5, 2019 #946 Wholly ****!!! Where is the tackling???
Daperfectstorm Redshirt Freshman Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 862 Oct 5, 2019 #947 I must confess I wish during our dominance I would have celebrated & enjoyed the wins more. I can’t believe this is our vaunted HURRICANES this really makes me sad.
I must confess I wish during our dominance I would have celebrated & enjoyed the wins more. I can’t believe this is our vaunted HURRICANES this really makes me sad.
For_The_U All ACC Joined Feb 21, 2018 Messages 5,766 Oct 5, 2019 #951 He LITERALLY tightroping the sideline when he;s hit. wtf
PanamaCityCanes Banned Banned Joined Sep 20, 2019 Messages 1,794 Oct 5, 2019 #952 This is what happens when you whine that 10-3 wasn't good enough.
N nycane All-ACC Premium Joined Jan 20, 2013 Messages 21,534 Oct 5, 2019 #953 Shaw better make the most out of his degree because he ain’t playing in Sunday’s Both personal fouls were bs
Shaw better make the most out of his degree because he ain’t playing in Sunday’s Both personal fouls were bs
S Silentobserver Recruit Joined Mar 3, 2017 Messages 2,944 Oct 5, 2019 #954 Shaq needs to be benched. He is simply garbage.
CanePhin Freshman Joined Jan 14, 2012 Messages 810 Oct 5, 2019 #955 Dont worry guys Bubba Bolden will save our D
Firesite Wins over Everything! Joined Nov 17, 2015 Messages 5,494 Oct 5, 2019 #957 Get Manny the fxck out of here!
L A M P Reformed Mope Premium Joined Jul 25, 2013 Messages 16,589 Oct 5, 2019 #958 Another BS late hit call. Don't miss the first 11 tackles and it wouldn't matter. Lol
N NC_Canes_11 Heisman Winner Joined Jul 5, 2017 Messages 29,635 Oct 5, 2019 #959 “It’s all about tackling”
GirthQuake Inner city recruiter Joined Feb 8, 2018 Messages 10,408 Oct 5, 2019 #960 ******* disgusting