Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
so glad i gave my tickets away bc im out of town. maybe ill find a weekend get away next friday

If a minimum of one head of a coordinator, position coach, administrator, equipment manager, cheerleader, ground crew, player, tackling dummy, football don’t roll after this game will be a failure. Somebody *** had to go after this

Officials not even trying to be discreet about ******** us. There have been at least 5 calls right in front of the official that they have screwed us on

Advertisement
This hurts deep.

We are dead.

If I am a recruit there is ZERO chance I am signing on to go to Miami.

Manny, Blake, Enos, everyone should be fired.

There are no studs.

It doesn't look like more than 3 or 4 guys even care.

Well boys I think the only silver lining here is that there is no way in **** Blake James keeps his job

Agre
They CANT. Couldnt do it against CMU. Va Tech DBs are SUPPOSED to be trash....but apparently we heard wrong
Agree with you but they obviously can’t throw the ball neither ... Deejay usually breaks atleast one or 2 every game .... Just throwing it out there

Advertisement
These players aren't hungry. They think Miami is like Alabama or something. Really Miami isn't even App St. At least they play like they prepared to win.

You would be a fool to put money on Miami winning another game this season.

someone tell me how good we are with s&p+ again.

Advertisement
How does this get worse each week?????
Someone predicted this would happen in one of the Florida loss threads. Everyone else has a coaching staff that will have the acumen to figure our **** out, so we peaked with the loss to Florida.

This is gonna need to be a big effort on banners boys. Make sure we root out the real problems this time

Advertisement
hey - maybe I can coach something? might be an upgrade

That was not Perry's fault. 4th down and nowhere to go with the football. Terrible play call that cuts off half the field and only two receivers to throw to and both were covered. He had to try to squeeze the ball in.
Yeap. Play call was horrible after already trying a rollout a few plays before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back