Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Now that Hillery is our emergency TE, watch Richt call a TE screen to him with JT blocking.

Hmmm.

So we break off a long run using with a 4 wr set & what looked like Jeff Thomas in motion to the flat.

Va tech defense was completely spread out which made it much easier to run up the middle. Made it much easier for the O-Line to block against a non stacked defense and for cam Davis to break a long run once he got past the line of scrimmage.

I'm so happy all that is left of the Goldie regime will be gone after this year.

So many guys who should of never sniffed a Miami offer EVER.
Gerald Willis, Jaquan Johnson, and Michael Jackson say hello.

Advertisement
Redwine will write something dumb.....calling it now
i mean kosi has been accurate. how many has he hit dead on the numbers today only to be dropped? 4 passes?
It's more than 3 which is what the announcer said

Advertisement
I feel like Homer was worn out last year like Ricky Williams was with the Dolphins when he carried the ball 400 times in a season.
I don't think Homer is a natural RB - I think his money position was at DB. He doesn't have that innate feel for where to run with the ball and an ability to make people miss in the open field.

Great Cane, but forced into playing RB due to poor recruiting imo.

Advertisement
We have had so many things go wrong in games this season that it’s just crazy, yes the playcalling has been terrible but the players make so many mistakes every game that it’s just hard to win tbqh

Brother, when you are complaining that every game is filled with poor execution and players being knuckleheads, that pretty much means the issue is the coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back