Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dugans is a great recruiter and does well as a coach for the most part, but I don't like how he inserts players into the WR rotation. It's pretty clear to me that he has to push Thomas & Hightower more and they need to get more targets. These other clowns can't capitalize on anything.

Not to mention throwing bubble screens to langham and cager lmao

Agree on thomas/hightower

Advertisement
ANOTHER ONE CAAAAAM!!!

THAT BOY GOOD!
tenor (1).gif

Advertisement
Our running game is better because injuries forced richt to run spread. Its just comical at this point

Perry should have even bigger stats this game, like at least 250 plus and 2 more touchdowns if not for the drops

Wiggins has been beyond terrible (fully aware Homer accounts for the other critical drop). Ezzard should be seeing snaps or Hightower or Njoku over Wiggins.

Ok..we left the 1st half with a TO left..so it didn’t matter..your not making any point..if we only have 0 TO s left in a critical point in the 2nd half..then u have a valid point

You're still talking about halves??? :LOL::LOL:

The Big Picture (that you're lost on): Now 11 GAMES IN and we're still severely mismanaged on Offense. It SHOWS! We need help with our playcalling and snap-to-snap management. #TheEnd

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt and the slurper will spin this into saying the offense is fixed.
Nah. We still suck. But I think if we went up-tempo more, we would do way better. It prevents the defense from being able to adjust to our formations since they usually know what’s coming.

With Perry, Cam and the young WR if we could ever get a real OL things could start to take shape. nicely...unless Richt reverts back to the 80's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back