Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I can't believe Wiggins gets targets.

As bad as our QB play has been, Deejay, Homer, Cager, Langham, Harley, Wiggins & Pope have been really bad at the playmaker positions. It's a disgrace Mallory, Hightower, Davis, Thomas & Lingard haven't gotten more opportunities.

But dugans is the greatest

Advertisement
When your offense sucks as much as ours does,...you cant burn timeouts!! Give us 20+ more points per game and I dont care.

For football geeks its worth noting that 2 of our 3 timeouts were mismanaged. Nothing hype-whatever you typed about it.
In the 2nd half..yea all u said is true..not the 1st half th

I can't believe Wiggins gets targets.

As bad as our QB play has been, Deejay, Homer, Cager, Langham, Harley, Wiggins & Pope have been really bad at the playmaker positions. It's a disgrace Mallory, Hightower, Davis, Thomas & Lingard haven't gotten more opportunities.

WRs are completely overrated. Does the board finally accept that? idgaf about many stars or where from so flo they came from. No one can make a play for Perry except Langham. LOL

But dugans is the greatest
Dugans is a great recruiter and does well as a coach for the most part, but I don't like how he inserts players into the WR rotation. It's pretty clear to me that he has to push Thomas & Hightower more and they need to get more targets. These other clowns can't capitalize on anything.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back