Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If u watch enough or played football...u know at the beginning of that drive with 309 and a TO your good..Soo why jump the gun and point that out ?..I’ll hold your beer my g
Have you seen the offense this year? If you watched enough of this team this year you know the offense sucks and takes their sweet *** time. I’ll hold your beer now my g

Advertisement
Welp. I've killed off the Blantons, Jefferson, and working on the Willet. It's an expensive hobby.

lol at the ***aloons that think Kosi is the problem.

go fan somewhere else
Agree..tho when ppl point bring up issues with him..they are not blaming the bad season all on him..just that’ we wanted him to take the reigns and show more maturity then he did in the off season so he could be ready to thrive this season..nobody was holding Perry back other then Perry..back to back good road starts will be HUGE. Hopefully he keeps playing well and composed in the 2nd

He's been there 3 years. Dungy isn't even his QB he should've have 3 hall of fame QB's on that team by now. - Miami Logic.
This is a fair point but you can't compare the players and recruits you get at Miami with the ones you get at Syracuse

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But why are y’all bring up TOs on that last drive like it mattered lol..started that drive with 3 min and still had a TO..plenty of time. Literally did not play a role

Because it was just about to be 2nd down while we're scrambling to spot the ball and throw one more. The TO should've came had Perry not got the TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back