Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Because 'Kosi consistently shoots himself in the foot. Frankly, if he would have been on his crap during the offseason, he may have seen time during the LSU game, and in theory would have taken the job going forward. In other words, to somewhat quote Vincent K. McMahon "Richt didn't ***** Perry, Perry screwed Perry"

Both can be true

This was before the td when I criticized Richt for burning the timeouts early. I obviously jumped the gun but this offense doesn’t have urgency so I felt like they were gonna settle for 3.
If u watch enough or played football...u know at the beginning of that drive with 309 and a TO your good..Soo why jump the gun and point that out ?..I’ll hold your beer my g

Advertisement
Dino Babers godspeed offense had less than 150 yards going into the 4th quarter. 0 points. 3 Interceptions. 58 passing yards

I know he has his detractors, but Perry w the right OC is a video game.

A guy that hasn't shown the ability to not be there mentally isn't going to magically find success, no matter what the OC is. I think Perry can be better, and I'm in favor of Richt getting a legit OC, but let's stop acting like Perry is being held back. He has a unique ability to do things that are utterly ridiculous, and then act like he didn't do it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back