Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richt had a dream spirit said run this spread it'll work also said hire a modern oc.not a Flintstone era one.

Advertisement
Zero excuse to have to burn a timeout on the first play on offense and the second timeout what was the yardage on the third down?
In the 1st half timeouts are not as critical..the 1st play of the game that’s on the QB..and on a crucial 3rd down play if u want to make sure u get your best play and counter the Look on D there’s no issue there. Burning those TOs hurt what ?

In the 1st half timeouts are not as critical..the 1st play of the game that’s on the QB..and on a crucial 3rd down play if u want to make sure u get your best play and counter the Look on D there’s no issue there. Burning those TOs hurt what ?
This was before the td when I criticized Richt for burning the timeouts early. I obviously jumped the gun but this offense doesn’t have urgency so I felt like they were gonna settle for 3.

Advertisement
Why was Rosier playing this season?

Because 'Kosi consistently shoots himself in the foot. Frankly, if he would have been on his crap during the offseason, he may have seen time during the LSU game, and in theory would have taken the job going forward. In other words, to somewhat quote Vincent K. McMahon "Richt didn't ***** Perry, Perry screwed Perry"

Spread formation and now we can start to move the ball ........ Richts head might explode

Richt actually looked angry after we scored using the spread. He’s very sensitive about his pro style offense.

Advertisement
That 1st timeout was only a lil bit worse than the last one we used. Perry saved him on that one.
But why are y’all bring up TOs on that last drive like it mattered lol..started that drive with 3 min and still had a TO..plenty of time. Literally did not play a role

Advertisement
Lol. If @Mklein13 misspoke on something so basic i can only chalk it up to the alcohol...lots of empty Budweiser cans and bottles scattered about.

i know for a fact he’s not a better route runner than cager..I know for a fact he struggles to get separation when the game is in between the 30s..and Langham has a key drop at the of a game this year..and had drops this year..we use Langham as a big bodied guy like we should..him getting more PT is not gonna make him a difference maker man

I’m talking about jump balls. Langham has made those. Also, he’s like 240 so I don’t expect him to be running free. He has to be able to make contested catches and he does for the most part.

Because 'Kosi consistently shoots himself in the foot. Frankly, if he would have been on his crap during the offseason, he may have seen time during the LSU game, and in theory would have taken the job going forward. In other words, to somewhat quote Vincent K. McMahon "Richt didn't ***** Perry, Perry screwed Perry"

No! Because Kosi doesn't have a QB coach. That's why.

Advertisement
How is he dissociating himself from his upbringing by being annoying at basketball games? That makes no sense.

He never acknowledges his background and has this patriotic twitter schtick where he loves to **** on Canada and brag about being American and block people who call him out on it.

I’m talking about jump balls. Langham has made those. Also, he’s like 240 so I don’t expect him to be running free. He has to be able to make contested catches and he does for the most part.

I think it’s time to play him as a flex TE if Brevin will miss time

But..we don use him as a go to red zone target..so what point are tryna make bruh

Jesus, Elijah, Moses, whoever please tell Richt in prayer to keep running the spread! He needs to get off of Noah's ark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back