Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take it still wasn’t pretty. A good team is blowing out VT now. A td to open the second half is huge. Now to get more beer.

Advertisement
Va Techs clock operator screwed us out of like 25 seconds on that drive with quick restarts after first downs and a slow stop on the timeout.

Now that comes back to haunt them. They woulda had a full minute left.
You sure?

Advertisement
solid game from NP.
defense is very good.
offense showing signs of life.

we gon win this game baby

Advertisement
The screen game is nice cuz it’s a sure thing to get 4 plus yards which is better than the sorry run game we have. Then the DB’s play up and burn them with Thomas on a deep ball

Advertisement
Mark Jones lives in Miami and roots for the Canes. It’s cool when we get him announcing our games.

No doubt. He's annoying af with basketball games though. Self-hating delusional Canadian who's dissociated himself from his upbringing. It's really weird.

I’ll take it still wasn’t pretty. A good team is blowing out VT now. A td to open the second half is huge. Now to get more beer.

A good team would be blowing out a 4-5 D-2 school at the half lol. I'm just glad to be up 3

Advertisement
No doubt. He's annoying af with basketball games though. Self-hating delusional Canadian who's dissociated himself from his upbringing. It's really weird.

How is he dissociating himself from his upbringing by being annoying at basketball games? That makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back