Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not to be Captain Obvious, but it looks like Miami didn't hit a "rough patch" this season and go on a losing streak (like the slide with Kaaya), we just are flat out a terrible team. Even before the season I had this one circled as a loss. So now with Jordan out and a Pitt team that will want to go into the ACC championship game rolling, it's pretty much a given we are missing a bowl. Absent a catastrophic injury or a "We Are Marshall" plane crash scenario, a Miami coach who can't qualify for a bowl in year 3 should be automatically fired.

Advertisement
Va tech defense ain’t been good against anybody but of course we make them look elite... smfh

Advertisement
So not to be Captain Obvious, but it looks like Miami didn't hit a "rough patch" this season and go on a losing streak (like the slide with Kaaya), we just are flat out a terrible team. Even before the season I had this one circled as a loss. So now with Jordan out and a Pitt team that will want to go into the ACC championship game rolling, it's pretty much a given we are missing a bowl.

Just about. But in year 3, this is unacceptable.

If we remembered to follow the 8 pillars we would be undefeated right now... I'm sure of it!

Advertisement
Don’t @ me talking about last year
So you don’t think he would have grabbed half the balls Cager has dropped?
i know for a fact he’s not a better route runner than cager..I know for a fact he struggles to get separation when the game is in between the 30s..and Langham has a key drop at the of a game this year..and had drops this year..we use Langham as a big bodied guy like we should..him getting more PT is not gonna make him a difference maker man

I can’t even get excited for this team next season especially against Florida **** me

Advertisement
The offense is averaging 1.2 yards on first down. rIcHt dA oFfEnSiVe gUrU!

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back