Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say this but Rosier is better suited to win this game, much better running ability. Perry much better passer but our receivers are not helping at all.

Advertisement
We lose today we are definitely getting clowned next week

Advertisement
At this point, why not play guys like Reed who should be able to retain his RS as he's only played in 1 game if I'm not mistaken? Why play guys who just aren't any good?

It drives me insane watching a real play caller VS Richt. I swear to god he is just randomly picking plays out of a paper sack.

Combine that with our OL sucking

Uhhhhhhhhh god **** it

This is a bad defense and CMR is making them look the the 85 Bears and the Ravens.

Advertisement
All i can do is laugh at this Joke of a product Richt senile *** is trotting out on the field every Saturday. He should retire effective immediately lol

Advertisement
Well men....I have an early Thanksgiving dinner to attend. Keep up the good fight. Go Canes!!!

For everyone talking schit about our OL just remember that our OL was rated higher coming out of HS than Vag Teks was.

Advertisement
Idk how you justify keeping searles employed

A grad asst who watches YouTube videos on how to coach up olinmen prbly could do a better cheaper job

If you were to tell me we would undergo a potential 6 game losing streak to close out the season...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back