Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I love how our screen plays are to cager and Wiggins. With Thomas Harley and Pope blocking.. richt is an offensive genius

Vag Tek is gonna be really good next year..I fvckin hate that fvckin beemer *******

Advertisement
Two years of watching those lumps of ****, known as the offensive line, get their ****s pushed into the backfield and blowing up a running play.

Homer has ***cing Zero vision, like it doesn't make any sense how u dont see the ******* gaping hole to ur right, that **** was huge.
If he leaves for the NFL that might be the dumbest decision since Joe Yearby leaving

Advertisement
It’s 3rd and 1. Don’t mind the run. Should be able to get the yard but good lord, VTs D even shifted to it. That’s the problem.
They knew it was coming. We should have run play action. Or, just maybe, a sweep to Jeff Thomas?

Advertisement
Our o line is actually one of the worst units in the country.
Offensive line is a complete **** show in a dumpster fire. Absolutely zero movement. Letting DTs right in front of them go to "try" to block a an LB a the second level. Meanwhile, the DT is making a tackle for a loss. PATHETIC!!!!!!!

Advertisement
I like how we just gave up on punting all together and just stick to line drives lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back