Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garbage play call, garbage OL. Only time we've converted short yardage is FB dive but we don't use it this time.

Advertisement
Homer has ***cing Zero vision, like it doesn't make any sense how u dont see the ******* gaping hole to ur right, that **** was huge.

Advertisement
Mind you, this VT defense isn't your typical Bud Foster's. They've been bad this year. Yet, they look good against us. I wonder why.

Advertisement
Bunch of ******* pussies on the o line. Idc if they could whoop my *** but holy **** softest bunch of ***** ever

I have at mute at a bar what’s she saying
Said she spoke with the defensive players who said they don't really talk much with the offense and their goal is to be the #1 defense. Basically, they said that's not a great sign but the other announcer said he gets is since the offense is so bad. Also, since you can't hear. Brevin's x-ray was inconclusive but he's out the rest of the game. He can't put weight on it. Also, Richt sucks ***....they didn't say that but just in case you didn't know.

pathetic blocking. In all honesty if you cant get ONE yard on that play, you all collectively suck. That play call put the responsibility on the players. I don't know what else to say man. If you played Oline in hs you know exactly why that was called.

Advertisement
I’m not a huge Dino guy but you do realize he’s working miracles just to face Syracuse in this spot so late in the season correct ?
4-8
4-8
soon to be 8-3 in the worst conference in college ball. I'm not ruling him out but I'll wait and see with him.

Advertisement
The blocking was pretty bad, but if homer would have cutback he would have definitely got the 1st down and a lot more.

It’s 3rd and 1. Don’t mind the run. Should be able to get the yard but good lord, VTs D even shifted to it. That’s the problem.

Tempo quick game would be effective here.

Nah let's just run slow lethargic static offense with shotgun handoffs up the gut. They'll never see it coming.

Zero motion, zero play action, zero rollouts. Jesus Christ Mark this is bull****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back