Canes v. VT

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can watch 10 CFB games today and you will every team run the ball on 3rd and 15. The offense has issues but running the ball in that spot isn’t an issue.
Oh crap!! Then our O must be good then!! And here we were all concerned!!

Thank u friend

Advertisement
Advertisement
Obviously the read option isn’t Perry’s strength. I’m from Palatka FL. I saw Perry play HS football every year vs PHS, he can scramble but he’s not a read option QB.

Recruit square peg to fit round hole makes sense

Remember Jeff Thomas? He used to make plays for us I think. Are we allowed to throw to him anymore?

with this offensive staff are you surprised??? We don't need Alabama's offensive line to get him the ball, but the way they coach we do!

Every time the camera shows Richt I get extremely angry and want to start breaking ****.

I ******* HATE this guy with a passion. Hate him so much as a football coach that I hate him as a person now.

Advertisement
Homer constantly runs into tacklers instead of even attempting to make a move to get by them.

He runs like he’s trying to make a tackle on special teams.
He welcomes contact as they say, or however else they can spin it to make it look positive.

Remember Jeff Thomas? He used to make plays for us I think. Are we allowed to throw to him anymore?
Those were explosive plays, we dont need them. If you know football, then you know games are won by running up the middle 28 times a game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back