Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Almost every time we have four WR’s spread out we have a good play.

Almost every time we have a full back in the game we get sacked.

This seems simple to me but Dan needs someone to tell him
Frustrating as **** bc he can’t be that stupid, he just wants to force his gameplan so if on the off chance things do go well he can pay himself on the pack

Unbelievable

We always got mad at Richt for not trying to score before the half. The problem wasn’t the timeout but Enos stupid wildcat run to the outside on 3rd and 1
The thing is, our O had shown NOTHING after the first drive. Nothing at all. Manny calling timeout was wishful thinking. It was video game thinking. The real world says our O sucks, and get to half 7-0 any way you can.

Advertisement
I keep trying to tell fam that we need to gtfo of the ACC and follow the UCF model: Try to go undefeated in a ****** conference, play 1 or 2 marquee games, market in much better cities and actually be serious about football starting with the AD. That is all.
10 wins every season with an occasional playoff run. Boom, you have a real program.

You're forgetting one thing, money. We barely break even and you want us to turn away a good portion of it? I would bet UCF is more profitable because they have a larger fanbase that donates money. Is, small fanbase which means we will be losing money. Dumb idea my friend.

Ye u rite bro. Maybe in the second half he can repeat his first half performance highlights of:

Leading Pope too much

Missing the most wide open a receiver has been all year with the ONLY time there was no pressure. Way to go Kosi!

Throwing the ball on a run play on second and 1 to KJ that’s blocking.

Clutch playing by your buck toothed ******
Get your crying *** on. You talk like jarren was setting the world on fire. Uva would have had 8 sacks with him out there. All these dudes got flaws. Nobody ever claimed any of them was aaron rodgers.

For anyone at the game: where is Brevin since the opening drive? Does UVA have him covered? You can't see him on the tv picture and he hasn't been targeted since the first drive

Advertisement
Once again, this game hasn’t been very impressive YET had we come out like this against UNC and VT (meaning decent defense and not totally killing ourselves) we win easy.

Now that’s as much an indictment of the Coastal competition as anything, but still, name of the game is win. And the point is simply not ****ting the bed pretty much runs this schedule.

Which makes the last two Ls that much more inexcusable.
No we don't...we are a bad football team...we could what-if this to death, facts are facts...we are basura

Advertisement
Almost every time we have four WR’s spread out we have a good play.

Almost every time we have a full back in the game we get sacked.

This seems simple to me but Dan needs someone to tell him

Maybe put that on the banner next game so he Could see it ..

What exactly do you want enos to do? Critical drops, OL gets beat on every play... one bad play call and you all jump down his throat. Additionally our field position has been awful
Maybe make an effort to get our best player on the field in, Brevin Jordan, the ball.

For anyone at the game: where is Brevin since the opening drive? Does UVA have him covered? You can't see him on the tv picture and he hasn't been targeted since the first drive
He’s been in but we haven’t thrown to him much

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back