Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically Kosi sucks. Inconsistent and good for a retarded ******* play a quarter.

gimme Jarren all day

Advertisement
The amount of improvement that kid needs to just become serviceable is mind boggling.

I actually feel the opposite. The amount of low-hanging fruit for him to be good is mind boggling. When he gets a decent set he stonewalls guys, and he's athletic in space. His issues are all technical and mental. If we get a decent OL coach he's gonna surprise a lot of fans in the coming years.

Advertisement
Why the **** would Mallory be lead blocker on any play? Mallory shouldn't even be lining up with his hand in the dirt period. I dont see any other way we can play but spread. This OLine is trash and will not get better

Mallory cant block his own shadow

Advertisement
Miami will lose this game. Next week is the coRch bowl between Manny Diaz and Geoff Collins. The 2 worst first year coRches in CFB. Temple will be watching the game and laughing that they got buyouts from other schools to get rid of those coaches.

It got worse as the half went on for Enos. He makes no sense. BUT if Pope catches that pass and Perry hits Osborn this is a different game. Ivey doesn’t lose his ******* mind it’s 7-0. Those are on the players.

But **** Enos is awful. We refuse to scheme away from our weakness
Naw we rather play to our weaknesses. Like running behind Mallory on 3rd and 1

So what happened to Brevin??

what happened to quick shots to JT4 and KJ with their DBs playing so far off

more DJ with wild cat and getCam in there too with that formation

Advertisement
Max protect: 9 blockers, the QB, and send 1 guy out running a pattern. Enos's PeeWee football offense.

Advertisement
Lol at the mongloids who thought it was the qb, kosi will be eating from his *** in a few weeks.

This ol is the worst I’ve ever seen , for real . And I’m a man , I’m 40
1570844092816.gif

It’s clear with both of our QBs the oline is the main problem

By far. Unfortunately I’m not seeing where the help comes in. Hopefully manny is considering JUCOs.

Youth excuses don’t work when the youth are lacking in talent and athleticism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back