Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I couldn’t imagine that Dan Enos would be this bad. He simply will not adjust to what’s happening during the game. People keep asking us to go spread, but we can’t protect out of the spread consistently. And he is so stubborn that he insists on calling plays as if he’s at Arkansas in 2015 with the biggest offensive line in college football!

Lol all season long dude.

Advertisement
Horrible schemes and our D still allows teams to drive the ball for a whole quarter too often. Fire the coaches on O and arrest the OL for attempted murder

Advertisement
This club better hit the recruiting trail and bring in some people that can coach OLine. And don't be turning Leon Searcy away when he wants to help.
If you think oline recruiting is gonna get better under Diaz and Barry my friend then your gonna be very sad come national signing day. Let this sink in, this is the worst recruiting head coach/ staff we’ve ever had here at UM. If that doesn’t make you fear the future and wanna throw up idk what will.

Offense doing its best impersonation of Chris Berman “back, back, back, back”

Advertisement
As someone else said, this is the worst offensive line we've had maybe ever. They are literally the worst unit I've ever seen blocking on the Run. Donaldson is possibly the worst of the entire Bunch which is saying something. The next play that fat out-of-shape dude ever makes will be the first he's ever made. They are pathetic.

Advertisement
I couldn’t imagine that Dan Enos would be this bad. He simply will not adjust to what’s happening during the game. People keep asking us to go spread, but we can’t protect out of the spread consistently. And he is so stubborn that he insists on calling plays as if he’s at Arkansas in 2015 with the biggest offensive line in college football!
Tom Brady would struggle with this OL and these receivers.

We've got maybe 3 or 4 guys on offense who might be considered quality ACC players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back