Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao...fired by who?!? These admin ****ers are so blind to the situation. They just celebrated the IPF this week and the new dorm project coming in. You think Blake 'No Balls" James is pulling that trigger?! no way...we are ****ed for the next 4 years.

I can only hope.

Advertisement
Alright fellas. Time to blow up this season. I want all the young talent playing in the games to come, to include Williams at QB. If we are not winning ****, I'd rather get the true ballers in the game and have them learn. Time to empty the cupboard

Advertisement
5 yard dumps aren’t going to cut it man
Richt throws bombs all game when it's not needed, then when we're way down he does short passes which is what we need to start the game.....it's crazy how bad he is at calling plays.

Advertisement
If Perry's confidence is shattered after being pulled for throwing two horrible INTs then he's not the guy to play QB for us.
And what would make u feel that? Would it be the amazing 13-32 against semenholes or either of the other 2 showings? Regardless you dont pull a kid at that point to put in this bum. Ur not getting some QB with such a huge upside or anything similar. Ur pulling him for this same bum you just benched because HE SUCKS ***! dont care if we win or not when it comes to that decision it was Bush league at best. U wanna call the same sort of game u would call for malik than do that. Cause this makes zero difference from what we were already doing. Just like that stupid *** dive call on 4th down & 1. What was the point in doing that either if were not willing to mix it up enough to score... stupidshyt

Either ive never payed attention to it on other teams but Ive never seen a team rotate olinemen like we do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back