Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Richt better spend less time analyzing how to make pb and j sandwiches and more time learning to call plays

Can't wait for Richt and Rosier to tell everyone that this is just one game and the team can still reach its goals for the year.

We've been able to. Some fans are just a little behind on that.

Just wait for the watered down post game press conference...Beat reporters asking stupid **** and everything besides the obvious and most glaring of issues.

Advertisement
In defense of the Defense, they are holding a lot. Its the ACC so it's not a penalty to hold Miami players

I’m talking about the guys running at him unblocked and he treats them like a matador vs a bull. We actually have had some kill shots and gets to throw it away

If they get a first down here we are ****ed! We need a pick 6 D has to win this game.

Advertisement
34869694-8C0D-4050-A865-A7BAED2B4536.gif

CMR definitely nutted on himself with the qb change, like the girl you been working on finally says yes to coming back to the crib and you just psyche yourself out early in the night and just never recover. Shawty came in thinking you were that guy, then left knowing you were lame AF from the jump

Advertisement
Advertisement
After this lose not going be sitting around every Saturday watching this crap. If I'm around the house will, but not scheduling my day around Miami games to watch this.

Thanks to Rick, Hurricanes have fallen into Miami dolphins territory for me. I'll root for them, but not wasting 3-4 hours of my day anymore to watch garbage. Dolphins have more hope than Canes because a good GM can build a team with smart free agency. Rick has to compete for recruits attention and they are going to laugh at the state of the team in year 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back