Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Very sad day! We still don’t know how to win! No TD against a horrible team! I rather lose with N’Kosi that Rosier, I think that’s why I am more upset!

I ******* hate Rosier and right for putting that ******* bum back in the game.

So u trust Perry to come back down 20 against FSU in 3rd qtr, but don't trust him to come back against ******* UVA when only down 6 at half, just cause he threw ******* 2 picks early?

What ******* ******* logic is that

Gotta agree. I hope he has to explain that move.

Advertisement
Perry was playing like chit. And I have no idea if he would've won or lost....

But Richt had no business pulling him THAT early. Ridiculous.

This is then second year straight Richt pulled his starter on some questionable ****. Pitt last year and this game. It's obvious to the eye Perry throws a better ball 2 INTS into a game then Malik does after two and a half quarters. It makes absolutely no sense.

Advertisement
Unless he brings in a good OC , a QB coach a ST coach and an OL coach he will be fired by next year.

Lmao...fired by who?!? These admin ****ers are so blind to the situation. They just celebrated the IPF this week and the new dorm project coming in. You think Blake 'No Balls" James is pulling that trigger?! no way...we are ****ed for the next 4 years.

The game is way too fast for Richt.

He has no feel for tempo, situation, or being unanticipated.

Advertisement
I cant wait to read the twitter **** to maliks sister after this game. By the way corch since you decided to shatter the lil confidence nkosi has why dont you finally decide to play our best option and put jarren in. How many excuses are possible before you give the kid a try... what's the worst thatll happen? **** throw two picks,our offense will look completely like the girls ymca freshman squad & will get embarrassed in a horrible loss against Virginia... oh wait. That's currently happening with the other two qbs ur son does nothing for...
If Perry's confidence is shattered after being pulled for throwing two horrible INTs then he's not the guy to play QB for us.

Advertisement
dunno why we are losing our ****....

This is Richt, at least one inexplicable loss per year regardless of the quality of the team he has.

I cant wait to read the twitter **** to maliks sister after this game. By the way corch since you decided to shatter the lil confidence nkosi has why dont you finally decide to play our best option and put jarren in. How many excuses are possible before you give the kid a try... what's the worst thatll happen? **** throw two picks,our offense will look completely like the girls ymca freshman squad & will get embarrassed in a horrible loss against Virginia... oh wait. That's currently happening with the other two qbs ur son does nothing for...

truth. all of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back