Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I dare ANYONE tell me Mark Richt is the guy to bring us back.

Guy should be fired tonight.

Shut you’re bipolar in the moment irrational *** up ... One minute DC Diaz sucks *** next you’re slurping his balls apologizing... FUXK outta here... OBVIOUSLY we know CMR sucks as a OC but ****

Advertisement
Idk. But it seems every other staff can scheme and prepare for an opponent . We don’t. We suck. Defense saves our *** week in and out. This coach is garbage. I love Richt so it hurts to admit it but it’s the truth

Im with you on that. We get out coached weekly. **** is puzzling & frustrating.

The o line, with like two exceptions, is filled with a bunch of heartless cucks with no fire.

SOUND FAMILIAR RICHT?!

Advertisement
No one was willing to. Pete Garcia is desperate and is hoping lightning strikes twice.
thats not accurate. he knew golden would get fired and was waiting it out. plus he and his wife wanted to live in south florida.

I cant wait to read the twitter **** to maliks sister after this game. By the way corch since you decided to shatter the lil confidence nkosi has why dont you finally decide to play our best option and put jarren in. How many excuses are possible before you give the kid a try... what's the worst thatll happen? **** throw two picks,our offense will look completely like the girls ymca freshman squad & will get embarrassed in a horrible loss against Virginia... oh wait. That's currently happening with the other two qbs ur son does nothing for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back