Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to just figure out 12 just can’t throw up a prayer and expect it to be answered.
If that’s our offense we will not do well.
Somebody needs to call some creative **** so the speed and heart we have can work for us

Advertisement
The D? 3 turnovers and 16pts given, what offense wouldn’t ask for that?
The D is not the problem.

No - Butch is a really good coach - and during his rebuild at UNC - he managed to whip UM's *** four times.

Difference is - Butch will hire an OC, and Butch has balls.

And he's got fire - something we've not see with Richt here.
Butch is losing to middle tennessee right now. And i don't care he beat miami at unc. A lot of teams have whooped miami *** the last 15 years.

Advertisement
For all the talk about our receivers I’m not seeing a lot of them getting open.

Man, I'm usually ride or die, but **** this game has made me embarrassed to have been happy for the CMR hire. I guess our 20 year rebuilding plan, just got delayed by a few more.

No idea why anyone was ever happy with hiring a FIRED coach from a loser program. Made no sense then.

Where do we go from here? Who do we hire? Please tell me what’s the plan if we fire Richt. Serious question.

Idk. But it seems every other staff can scheme and prepare for an opponent . We don’t. We suck. Defense saves our *** week in and out. This coach is garbage. I love Richt so it hurts to admit it but it’s the truth

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt is hot garbage as a gameday coach and his son is the same as a Qb coach
He better make a change this offseason and hire a real oc
I’m so tired of watching the same F Ing 3 plays
We have no motion no jet sweep noncrossing routes nonise of TE down seam
It’s disgusting and pop Warnerish to be honest

We just wasted a NC defense
Thx Richt

Advertisement
This program is never going to be back on top fellas. It’s time to accept reality. If we truly cared about winning, this product on the field would not be acceptable. WE are going nowhere with Mark Richt and more importantly Blake James.

This started with Richt admitting yeah I considered putting Rosier in on that radio show, right before N’kosi’s first road start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back