Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly reminder that mork rick is a more popular version of al golden. Stubborn ******* idiot

Advertisement
Man, I'm usually ride or die, but **** this game has made me embarrassed to have been happy for the CMR hire. I guess our 20 year rebuilding plan, just got delayed by a few more.

This is a reality check time with regards to the remainder of the season... too many of us were counting on gimmies down the stretch... surprise!

Advertisement
Advertisement
CMR f***ed his self tho by pulling Perry! He should have rode out the game with him! Bcuz if we lose then team will question his decision not just the fans!
Perry would have made a couple plays eventually. Rosier never will.

Advertisement
This game is over. If Richt isn't relieved of his OC play calling duties at the end of the year you can count me in the Mark Richt will never get it done here crowd.

Advertisement
Richt needs to give up playcalling duties. These losses arent acceptable. Needs to find the Manny Diaz of OCs.

No - Butch is a really good coach - and during his rebuild at UNC - he managed to whip UM's *** four times.

Difference is - Butch will hire an OC, and Butch has balls.

And he's got fire - something we've not see with Richt here.
He left Miami for the Browns. Right before the glory days returned. When things dried up he wants back in. Naw we good. Didnt he have some academic scandals at UNC? Pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back