Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
We aren’t that far away from being a top 10 team. Think we are there outright next year. Our problem is OL and QB play. We have recruited decently there. They just need time. Now whether or not Richt can get us over the top is another story.
next year

again the famous 2 words

Advertisement
but Deejay said on twitter "leave no doubt" and redwine wrote on a chalkboard "don't be a fan later" we can't possibly be losing :/

Everybody complain about Diaz but I'm not going to be shocked to see another team throw some big money at him to come be there DC. He has go to be tired of having to save Richts *** every single week.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mark Richt is losing this game right now with his play calling.

Running the same play 3x when the other team knew it was coming each time after it failed twice. Definition of a madman according to Einstein.

The very definition of insanity, and Richt's not going to adjust.

Defense is gassed! Can you blame them? They got 3 TO’s and all we got was 6pts! Pathetic! And CMR can’t go back to Perry guys! He crushed his confidence when he went back that *** of of QB

This team is clearly as pathetic as any that Shannon or Golden fielded. Richt was a burnout when Georgia fired him. Should have left home where we found him. No vitality,innovation,or imagination.

Advertisement
Richt is probably into that ********* chit, having his wife stomp on his balls in high heels, with how much of a ******* joke he is running offense and ruining games

You realise if you take play calling duties off Richt then we need to revamp the entire offensive staff, right?

No way Duggans and Brown (two of our best coaches) are sticking around if Richt brings in an OC.

Richt won’t bring in an OC because no OC worth having would accept his son as QB coach. Ritch is not going to fire his son so he won’t bring in an OC.
This is why nepotism rules should be in place.

Advertisement
I just went to bed bath and beyond, and missed the whole third-quarter. And you telling me we haven’t scored. We need an OC real ******* bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back