Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Virginia players literaly flexing their muscles at the end of the 3rd qtr. Time for our defense to see if their balls are still intact.

Defense is tired and disheartened by the lack of production on the other side of the ball. I can’t blame them. They don’t deserve this ****. They’ve done what they needed to do to win this game; it’s the offensive side of the ball, coaches and players, who haven’t.

Advertisement
we had 30 for 30 part 2 momentum, butch begging to come back and we went with richt.

you know what seperates saban, his balls. jarren williams would be on the field already.
Unbelievable that this school makes mistake after mistake after mistake.............its almost unreal

Advertisement
Now our defense is giving up, this TRASH QB can't even throw the ball.
Put 8-9 guys in the box and stop the run.

I hope reporters grill Richt after this game win or lose

Gotta crank the heat up on the OC. We’ve eventually got our way everytime we really pushed & this might be another time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
feels that way

WTF happened to us? I thought for a long time theres no way miami can be bad its impossible

New Era left us we cant do it in this age
We aren’t that far away from being a top 10 team. Think we are there outright next year. Our problem is OL and QB play. We have recruited decently there. They just need time. Now whether or not Richt can get us over the top is another story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back