Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
CANES fans let’s truly rally together & start applying that pressure we’ve seen enough of this CMR horse shiit play calling I love him as a CEO but let’s turn up the heat FLY A ******* BANNER.... call light up the local radio stations I’m so sick of this shiit I wanna see #6 before I die 💀 or within the next 5yrs

Stop with this CEO bull****. He sucks as a coach period. His staff is riddled with incompetent nobodies. He never should have been hired and folks celebrating when he was are fools.

Advertisement
CANES fans let’s truly rally together & start applying that pressure we’ve seen enough of this CMR horse shiit play calling I love him as a CEO but let’s turn up the heat FLY A ******* BANNER.... call light up the local radio stations I’m so sick of this shiit I wanna see #6 before I die 💀 or within the next 5yrs
You realise if you take play calling duties off Richt then we need to revamp the entire offensive staff, right?

No way Duggans and Brown (two of our best coaches) are sticking around if Richt brings in an OC.

Advertisement
Richt your the worst play caller in canes history

Richt...
7BB4E4CC-C46B-4D33-B281-490F9E8590AC.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back