Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
CANES fans let’s truly rally together & start applying that pressure we’ve seen enough of this CMR horse shiit play calling I love him as a CEO but let’s turn up the heat FLY A ******* BANNER.... call light up the local radio stations I’m so sick of this shiit I wanna see #6 before I die 💀 or within the next 5yrs

The death watch begins....the death of this season. Lose here and how many of these kids are going to check out? Another 9-4 season awaits.

Advertisement
I would love to See a pass in the middle of the field, 6-8 yards from the line of scrimmage. The Patriots making a living out of it.

Way to go corch. Ruin your young QB's confidence and put someone in that's even worse!?

Advertisement
I think it's time for us to come to terms with the fact that our offensive coaching staff outside of Dugans is hot garbage.

This is on richt period, get the sh*t fixed or renounce your duties as an offensive coordinator. We shouldn’t be this bad period
This **** was obvious since day 1. Period. Him keeping himself on at OC is at the exact same level as Golden keeping D'No at the end of '13.

Advertisement
Dino comes to mind...he’d be a good choice. But I do not like his defensive staff.

Look I hear you, but this Butch stuff ain’t the answer either.
Ill take him right now over anyone or the names ive heard, he should of been the guy over MR

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back