Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is on richt period, get the sh*t fixed or renounce your duties as an offensive coordinator. We shouldn’t be this bad period

UVA is coming with pressure....I far from a expert but we aren’t we throwing more screens??
We throw one and it gained a bunch of yards....you would figure he would go back to it instead of just running the RB into the middle of the line.

Advertisement
Any chance at all that the BoT demand CMR give up play calling ala GA? I can't imagine them having the balls imo.

Rosier has done absolutely nothing to ignite this offense, what a mistake to pull Perry. This loss will be completely on Richt.

Advertisement
THE PERFORMANCE OF THE OFFENSE REFLECTS THE COACHING PHILOSOPHY AND ATTITUDE!

OFFENSE FLOUNDERING WHEN RICHT FLOUNDERS TO STRING TOGETHER A COMPETENT SET OF PLAYS THAT CATERS TO THE PERSONNEL!

THIS IS TRASH!!!

Advertisement
how is it possible for everyone except the coaches to see that Rosier is not the answer here. We can all see it. it's on television.

Honestly bruh, where is he suppose to throw it? 3rd and long is always 4 verts!

This reminds me of the South Park where Cartman thinks Mel Gibson is a misunderstood genius, and finally at the end after Gibson, while dressed up as Braveheart, sh#ts all over himself, Cartman realizes that Gibson is out of his f#cking mind. Rick has **** himself.

Win or lose this game, Joe Rose better grill Richt on his play calling

Worst I've ever seen in a football game

Advertisement
Lol you guys are mad at Malik? Drives down the field, run game can’t convert on 3/4th and 1. Next drive, run, run, false start - hey Malik convert this 3&13 or you suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back