Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Real talk...have any of our awesome reporters asked why we run the same predictable plays every game? I’m sober off this ****.

Advertisement
Richt is a joke boys. It’s time to stop trolling florid and Georgia and whoever else. This is the worst product I’ve ever seen. I mean ever. This man has 4 plays

Advertisement
Rosier running out of bounds instead of trying to get the first down on that run....my God!
I knew when rosier ran out of bounds we were screwed. He sucks so bad. Worst qb ever, makes kirby freeman look like tom brady

This is just not a good football team. Would get drilled by every team in the top 10. Why not let Rosier take a shot on the sneak? Also, he was soft on that last run. Put your shoulders down and make an effort to get the first down. Team in general is a not as tough as they need to be. One of the reasons they struggle with some teams they should beat.

Advertisement
Mark Richt is losing this game right now with his play calling.

Running the same play 3x when the other team knew it was coming each time after it failed twice. Definition of a madman according to Einstein.

Advertisement
This is actually painful to bear. It's going to be a dogfight all season long. Buckle up boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back