Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Anyone want to still ask what people saying our OL isnt better than anyone elses is based on? Lmao.

Advertisement
Why did Rosier dip shoulder and get the first down? Coach Richt drunk? Why all these 4th down calls?

and then you do a FB, which is a great play, but richt calls it 100% when its 4th&1. does he not think that teams will eventually find a way to stop it; all he has to do is switch it up and boom.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can anyone give me a quick summary of the game so far?
Like why is Rosier in the game?
Perry looked horrible and threw two terrible picks. We have 3 TOs and only 3 points off of them. Rosier came in and we got two FGs. Rosier has not looked good though. Homer got walked down on a long run that should have been a TD. Pretty bleak situation

Advertisement
wtf? I think MR has completely checked out. He's just thinking about his retirement at this point.

rosier cant complete a pass. we are limited until Jarren is ready and lets hope he will be. this is horrible.

Advertisement
Never liked him as the coach but I’ve never asked for it, but too much is too much. Fire Mark Richt.

I don’t care how many top 10 but incomplete recruiting classes he brings in, fire him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back