Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is everyone giving up on Perry? Holy ****. He needs more experience obviously but he has the tools and needs to build his confidence....obviously Corch Richt pulling him didn't help.

we will win this game theres no way we are losing this game but the red flags are there this staff isnt that great the signs r there
The signs have been there for a hot minute. When Richt had Rosier slinging the ball like Warren Moon last season was a clear sign. Not giving Perry a short passing game tonight was just another sign.

Whats embarrassing is this fan base. Man you guys really do suck!

How do we suck, gas pumper?!? This half of football has been a complete abortion...embarrassing...how else should we take it? This is year 3! 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Everything u said is right but from a recruiting stand point I havent heart a recruit say Diaz recruited the **** out of me and got me to come here. I hear that for Banda Brown Dugans and Hartley no one else and u cant have the head guy not willing to recruit.............I may be wrong and u could be right or i may be wrong on the recrutiing thing but we dont know how he would do its all guess work.

I think he’d be just fine recruiting south florida talent.

Diaz better not be our next HC. He needs to go to an FAU or similar level school and do his thing there before stepping up to a job like Miami.
Agree hes never been a HC and I dont want that learning on the job **** I want a proven winner for our next HC, someone who is A level go up against bama in recruiting and someone who develops

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back