Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They are in the locker room like....
9BEEB468-94BA-4865-98FD-19E27C8FDBEF.gif

Remember before the season everyone on here was laughing at Orgeron and calling him a corch? I'd much rather have him coaching than richt.

Advertisement
I feel like every week a different team comes out to play. One week we look like absolute trash next week we look decent and then another week we look like world beaters. I just want some consistency out of this team. Until we get that we will continue to see more of the garbage play we are witnessing right now.
The only consistent thing is that every team we've played besides LSU really sucks. So it's even more pathetic that the team performance is so up and down.

I'd take Kehoe back and I'd take James Coley back. That's how bad things are with the play calling and O-line. I still can't believe we are paying Searels the most money.

You want to talk about stealing money? Searels should be in jail for grand theft.
Bro, you smoking weed! Our QBs suck!

I'd take Kehoe back and I'd take James Coley back. That's how bad things are with the play calling and O-line. I still can't believe we are paying Searels the most money.

You want to talk about stealing money? Searels should be in jail for grand theft.
Not taking Coley back after that halfback Pass in the snow

Advertisement
No excuses but Virginia had an extra week to properly prepare for Perry, it shows. I believe a big part of the QB switch decision is to take Virginia off their game plan, CMR is not trusting Perry to make the needed adjustment mid-game.
it doesn't take an extra week to defend 4 plays.. Cane have not run one play that has motion.. UVA has motioned all but 6 plays........

So we force 3 TOs; avg field position was about Our 40, and we score 6 pts.

Yet, I’m supposed to believe Richt is a good coach? Told ya’ll last week, win or lose, things need to change this off season.
It's not like he went 3 and out. We gave back to back picks

Advertisement
Need to go back to Perry.
He needs to go back to Perry if he's spoken to him in the locker room and thinks he's ok to go back into the game.

Those two INTs were awful. Absolutely awful. He's rattled right now.

Advertisement
I'm frustrated, yes.

I'm also keenly aware that he's the best thing to happen to this programme in 15 years and is basically untouchable.

Why can’t he be the best thing to happen to Miami and still be considered terrible? I 100% think he’s the best we had in a long time, that doesn’t make him immune to criticism.

Hiring his son as qb Coach is a slap in our faces.

His play calling is pathetic.

He needs to fix his problems.
The honeymoon is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back