Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It just doesn’t make any sense that the man didn’t yank him against FSU but gives him the quick hook here. I really hope there is more to the story because it just doesn’t make sense
Against FSU he didn't throw the picks ... and in this game, both of those were bad picks.

Advertisement
Nah I’m sorry. I just expect Miami not to get outplayed by every team with less talent.

We would lose to UCF

We probably would lose to USF

We likely to lose tonight to virginia. This is an embarrassment.

Are you not embarrassed?
I'm frustrated, yes.

I'm also keenly aware that he's the best thing to happen to this programme in 15 years and is basically untouchable.

I haven't looked through this thread. But I'm getting tired of Searels and this offensive line not being able to run-block worth a ****. UVA's only putting 6 men in the box and we still can't run.

Advertisement
Theres no way anyone can convinc me that if we hired butch our OL and DL would be super physical along with the misses being on other teams who we would have on top of who we have. No one is convincing me no one

No one is going to try. You’ll just have to reminisce

Keys to winning;

Points after turnovers
Offensive line needs to get nasty
Running game needs to come alive
Wide receivers need to catch ALL balls
Score TD

Let’s GO CANES!

I'm tired of hearing about our bad OL. Either f*cking fix it or scheme around it. That excuse has worn thin.

Can’t impose our will with the running game. Never thought I’d say that about a Richt offense in year 3. May not be the most imaginative guy, but he’s always had **** good running games.

Advertisement
Richt made the right decision pulling Perry. Was like a deer in the headlights. First away start. I think he goes with Rosier the rest of the game. I am a big Perry fan but those 2 throws were mistkakes made out of fear. Once a qb does that he is a liability.

The correct decision would be firing his son. And handing his play sheet to Thomas Brown

Advertisement
No excuses but Virginia had an extra week to properly prepare for Perry, it shows. I believe a big part of the QB switch decision is to take Virginia off their game plan, CMR is not trusting Perry to make the needed adjustment mid-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back