Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
And if u don’t think Jon Richt sucks as a QB coach, see how nothing has changed in 3 yrs from that position, Searles needs to go ASAP

Defense can't stop that vaunted offensive juggernaut, Virginia! Offensive line can't block that fearsome foursome Virginia defensive line. Perry throwing perfect strikes to the Virginia defensive backs.

Defense has 3 TOs and they scored their only TD after long has INT return. If it wasn’t for this defense we’d be getting dogged

Advertisement
What kills me is we have the same **** gameplan every Saturday run run pass punt. And now we put in the qb who we benched because he was inaccurate and we have him throw it down the field and he misses all but one. Someone explain this to me?
All we can do is run, pass,& punt..

And we got Mfs on this board talking about playoffs...

Lol foh with that BS !!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
UCF struggled with Memphis but for some reason they are the greatest team in history on here
Mind you that randy Shannon defense gets shredded every game but hey we just look at box scores on here and think g5 stuff works in p5 aka Scott forst

You guys are ******* insane.

Nah I’m sorry. I just expect Miami not to get outplayed by every team with less talent.

We would lose to UCF

We probably would lose to USF

We likely to lose tonight to virginia. This is an embarrassment.

Are you not embarrassed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back