Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense can't stop that vaunted offensive juggernaut, Virginia! Offensive line can't block that fearsome foursome Virginia defensive line. Perry throwing perfect strikes to the Virginia defensive backs.

Advertisement
Except Coach changed qbs. Rosier won’t win it and the the other kid could. Perry probably has his confidence in the ******* since coach pulled him.

******* pos coach kept rosier in with way worse performances. Real great planning for the future corch.

Diaz needs to stage the coup and take over this team.
You guys are ******* insane.

Advertisement
I'm not mad... just disappointed. Week in and week out, same story.
I cannot watch this mess anymore and I’m not watching it now. This team, the coaches, and everything about it, is so limp, pussified, and inept that it has become unwatchable. I thought Richt was good enough to eventually make a real difference by year 5, but it’s year 3 and there’s not an ounce of difference in this chitshow. WOW! 2-0, Houston!

FSU had talent, athletes all over the field. But this team is dominating us because of the incompetence of our coaching staph. Easily our worst performance since FSU , LSU, Wisky, Clemson, Pitt...…. Hey, I'm beginning to see a pattern here!

UF is more physical at the LOS, we look so soft in year three and Mullen is making men in north Florida. **** sucks man

And I know we will win this game and on here tonight and tomorrow is MR is the God and we are number 1 and will beat Clemson (sarcasm on)

Advertisement
I'm never comfortable watching my Canes no more. Every game is a heart attack in waiting on offense.

I figured we would have trouble in the first half but we were gifted 3 turnovers and have 6 points, that’s no good at all.

Advertisement
that being said, we are probably the worst 1 loss team in the country. If not for our defense we would be a pile of worthless bodies

Easy Tiger

Dude I’m sorry but I can’t explain why you would change QB. Give him short slants and screens. Not run run run bomb. The play calling it bad and you yank the kid that is supposed to be the future. At least try JW our. What is the point in playing Rosier?

Advertisement
Nope... Richt was waiting for this opportunity to put Malik back in since 3rd qter of FSU
Maybe so but Perry ... 13-32 for a couple hundred yards against FSU isn't getting it done, and deer in the headlights tonight.

I'm done. Going to do yard work. Here's my summary of the season going back to last year:
2016- Kaaya QB: Oh if only we had a real QB.
2017- Rosier QB: Oh if, only we had a real QB. Miami is 8-4 team. Two unbelievable catches by Langham on hail marys hide the stink. We get our *** blasted by Pitt, Clemson, Wisconsin.
2018- Rosier/Perry QB: Oh if only we had a QB. Miami continues losing streak from last season, gets torched by LSU. Then cupcakes. Lucky to be facing an epically awful FSU coach at home. Squeak by. Now our defense gets three turnovers and we manage a total of 6 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back