Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richt runs the same concepts every game in offense. We are always behind the 8 ball with him as a Coordinator.

Advertisement
cant Believe we can be this inefficient on offense with how much talent we got

UCF struggled with Memphis but for some reason they are the greatest team in history on here

Advertisement
Morks playbook
7BD612E9-D2A1-4D97-9F20-92ED4F12C996.png

I almost think Diaz needs to have a man to man with Richt and just tell him he's doing a disservice to the entire program by trying to call plays AND run the program. There's a reason basically no head coaches do it.
My boss loves it when I do this.

Advertisement
Matt Munyon and Gerry Thomas should come out of retirement. Even they would hit field goals against Miami. F me

Advertisement
It just doesn’t make any sense that the man didn’t yank him against FSU but gives him the quick hook here. I really hope there is more to the story because it just doesn’t make sense

Advertisement
Adjustments for the second half:

1. If you are going with Rosier, get him running - RPO or option. Throwing it downfield hasn't worked at all today.
2. Put 8 in the box. The VA QB throws like a little girl. He won't beat us passing. Stuff the run and they are done.
3. More Gray in the backfield.

Agreed

What kills me is we have the same **** gameplan every Saturday run run pass punt. And now we put in the qb who we benched because he was inaccurate and we have him throw it down the field and he misses all but one. Someone explain this to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back