Canes v. UVA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I’m going to Taco Bell and get the spiciest thing on the menu , then squirt out marks playbook.

But seriously , I’m going to Taco Bell. Hopefully I miss half the third .

Every time Rosier throws thr ball it's either underthrown or overthrown. He's a back up period!

He is explosive. He could very well be a high 4.4, 4.50 guy. He just doesn’t have that long sustained speed. That 5th gear
4.55ish sounds about right, if he doesnt do combine thats a red flag. When they do pro day its to inflate there 40's. We will find out at the combine

Advertisement
Should never be held to 6 points in the first half against anyone in the country!! ******* bull****!

Defense better be looking at the offense with the side eye at half time. That's the worst offensive display at Miami I've ever seen.

Advertisement
D01A3EDB-7702-43E3-9C06-916D5FB5F99C.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not even a massage from Kenneth could salvage this half.

Brutal football all around.
I see you in the Prince role from that Chappelle Show episode where Prince beats Charlie Murphy and crew in basketball, says "game...blouses" and then serves the losers pancakes.

Hopefully we reset and go out with N'Kosi again. I hope Richt was just trying to send a message to him. We're lucky we're only down by 6. Defense fell asleep and gave away 3 to UVA.

So we force 3 TOs; avg field position was about Our 40, and we score 6 pts.

Yet, I’m supposed to believe Richt is a good coach? Told ya’ll last week, win or lose, things need to change this off season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back