Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The reason why I have a bit of hope in Manny is because he at least dropped his nuts and cleared out the Off. Staff last yr after our worst season. I believe he'll do the same on D. Well he has to. Baker and Rumph are not Miami caliber coaches.
At this point I think they art Miami caliber, and not it’s not because they’re good

Advertisement
They've executed people in Texas for lesser crimes than what Diaz has done to the program. His only chance for clemency is arguing that the Supreme Court banned the execution of retarded people.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Season was a facade. I can’t lie I fell for the hype again, I always do. Think it’s time to stop being a diehard fan. Too draining. The fact I haven’t gotten a BR notification sayin Baker has been fired tells me what I need to know. Stick to the Heat, Phins, and Marlins my Miami ppl. Don’t stress, the program just isn’t what it was and it may never be.

yep because I’m smart enough to know this staff can’t get it done. You pinned your hope on beating 2 P5 teams with a winning record . What’s sad is you didn’t know this staff couldn’t get it done .
I never went out of my way to suck off the staff. But I refuse to be excited that we just got killed in order to gloat about foresight.

Advertisement
Maudes meeting with Shanny’s pr firm to shore up excuse list and firm up new banning criteria. Anything short of “Golly jee that was a tough loss” will get you gone
They can lick this giant, cuban nut sack. I got some ******* things to say and it’s landing on this site no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back