Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
The reason why I have a bit of hope in Manny is because he at least dropped his nuts and cleared out the Off. Staff last yr after our worst season. I believe he'll do the same on D. Well he has to. Baker and Rumph are not Miami caliber coaches.

Advertisement
I'm literally in the waiting room of an urgent care for what I think is a kidney stone. I'm happy I had the excuse to not watch the 2nd half.

Maudes meeting with Shanny’s pr firm to shore up excuse list and firm up new banning criteria. Anything short of “Golly jee that was a tough loss” will get you gone

Advertisement
I’m ashamed I picked us to win by a lot today. I’ve been highly critical of this overrated defense but thought we turned the corner last week.

they all need to go. Enough. This was equally embarrassing as fiu for me given we set records today.

Advertisement
You call the fan base “ridiculous” but in the real world those fans knew what was actually happening.
Okay, sure. Doesn’t mean it should be acceptable for any “fan” to be excited that our team just got obliterated on national television.

Doesn’t matter if it did or did not; the point stands.

yep because I’m smart enough to know this staff can’t get it done. You pinned your hope on beating 2 P5 teams with a winning record . What’s sad is you didn’t know this staff couldn’t get it done .

This is probably the dumbest post I’ve ever seen.

if anything UM admin has been too lienent with under performing coaches.

a standard time to see what a coach can do it 4 years.

if they haven’t proven they can build a winner or show they are trending in the right direction it’s time to move on.

you could give Al Golden 10 years and the program would have never gotten better it would have erroded and we’d be dead.

You're just not smart enough to understand how things actually work in CFB. The UM administration is not getting "underperformance" from the HCs it has hired. It's getting exactly the type of competence & results that it has paid for. 4 out of the 5 previous HCs it has hired, have received avg or lower salaries. Thats just HC salary. We haven't even discussed infrastructure & staff yet. Do you even understand that UNC has a NC caliber HC patrolling their sidelines, with one of the highest win % in the last 20 yrs ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back