Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
I will say I wish we showed teams no mercy like teams do Miami.
They knew who we were and respect it. They take pride in excelling against Miami. It’s the players on the roster that don’t have that respect for those that came before them to uphold the legacy.

Advertisement
You know what... don't open the board because this is directed to CIS experts..

don’t tell me nothin’ about these cats…

Dee Wiggins – Bruh… every good play you make…. You make 5 WTF plays. You look weak sometimes

Mark Pope – ditto

Brevin – Bruh… You can catch the **** out of the ball but you can’t block me!!! You Need another year..

OLine – good grief…. How about coming OFF the ball… together

D King – You ain’t ready….. period

DLine – Can’t say too much but you disappear too **** much. Oh wait… If we don’t blitz .. you can’t get to the QB?..... Step the **** up!!!!

Linebackers – If we had any – I’d say something…. But we don’t

CBs – bless your hearts…

Bolden – 1st 4 games All-american …. Last 6… you couldn’t tackle my wife.

Carter - Should’ve got a targeting in the first series. Would have better than you being embarrassed out there getting your *** kicked… yes getting your *** kicked

G. Hall – WTF happened?

Rhett – Bruh, this ain’t high school. Thanks for bringing the type of offense we need but you get to cute for my liking sometimes….

Blake – GET THE **** OUT OF HERE!!! PERIOD!

Banda – Bruh – your position regressed as the season went. You can recruit but can you coach.

Manny – This was pathetic….this loss is on you. No one else. Mack Brown made you his *****. Maybe have the same **** Scheme when you were with him and having Searles over there, they know your ****!!! You did what you needed on Offense last with getting Enos out…. Will you do the obvious and make the change with Blake. Are you a Alpha or a Beta….

yea its probable best not to open up the board...

JC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back