Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Opening drive says it all. Some big plays, then a stupid TE screen on 2nd-5, followed by a typical no-gain run on 3rd. FG.
Come on man. Brevin gets yards 90% of the time on that play and the DB made a great stick...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
And Lashlee ain't all that either....MFers on here were worried he might leave...F him and his stupid *** playcalling....8-2...with our 2 losses to the only good teams we played...Get this clown show tf outta my face...anyone supporting this Bag of coaching trash needs their head examined....

I think our offense looks good more because of King, not because of Lashlee. You put Nkosi or TVD back there, I don't think we look all that different than last season.

Advertisement
Imagine being giddy like a school girl for the main board to open up so you can have your “I told you so moment.” All you can do is laugh, man.

Imagine trying to clown the people that were right, by saying it’s their “I told you so” moment.

Stop replying to anybody. You should be put on a shame list with the rest of your Manny slurper crew.
He has to get his post counts up. It's some kind of status symbol for these losers. All 10k of it is slurping losers and being wrong.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back