Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Mack just said "
@Andrew

open it up, I got some things to say.
Remember that time Androol bumped Manny thread after beating Duke and said "told you Manny's that dude"?

chappelle show lol GIF

Advertisement
It hasn't even sunk in that they scored 62.

I think I'm done with this program and team. More to life than following this ****show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Mack just said "

Remember that time Androol bumped Manny thread after beating Duke and said "told you Manny's that dude"?

chappelle show lol GIF
He'll never forgive you for trying to run off "our championship coach" LMFAOOOOOOO

im kind of glad Lashlee **** rocks today. at least he will not be recruited now for HC. maybe that was the plan all along today. lol

Hire HC. Place unrealistic expectations on said HC. HC fails to meet expectations. Trash HC. Fire HC. Wash, Rinse, Repeat.

When will this fanbase realize that repeatedly hitting the reset button, is not taking this program any closer to NC contention?

FYI..the definition of insanity, is constantly doing the same thing, and expecting different results. Smh
This is probably the dumbest post I’ve ever seen.

if anything UM admin has been too lienent with under performing coaches.

a standard time to see what a coach can do it 4 years.

if they haven’t proven they can build a winner or show they are trending in the right direction it’s time to move on.

you could give Al Golden 10 years and the program would have never gotten better it would have erroded and we’d be dead.

Manny has to fire Baker... enough bullshiit!
Baker is to Manny what Manny is to Baker. He fires Baker he has to find another d-coordinator willing to coach to his liking. That ain’t happening. At this point Manny is a sitting duck waiting for Saban to take the kill shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back