Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Best post you have ever said. Let King go and wash cars somewhere. He is who he is and we will never win a big game with him. Just watch how Bama is going to destroy Manure.

He has to fire the defensive coaches or I would fire him. I would fire Baker and move Banda to analyst role. I would hire Macho or someone else. This **** is gonna stink for a whole year.
******! I wouldn’t let you wash my fleet, dumb ****!

Advertisement
How the mighty have fallen. It’s almost becoming setting records against Miami is just another day at the office. Has no merit anymore. This team wouldn’t even make the walk on team with the canes of old
This is literally sickening...I just can't even believe it

I said it preseason that this defense would eventually break. The signs were there last year.

We finally get an offense that can score a bit, but our defense is straight trash.

heads need to roll

Advertisement
I’m officially on the get a new DC in here bandwagon. Not sure if we need a complete overhaul on D but drastic changes must be made. Can’t go into Bama with this D and expect a good outcome. D has let us down this season amd I’m not one to put all the onus in the players. Schematically, this 💩 just doesn’t seem to work in big games vs good balanced offenses
I would fire the entire defensive staff. Who is a high P5 capable position coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
So FN confused... Its like our defense had to run to the game before hand and had to chug a beer every mile or they were all on a second delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back