Canes v. UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come back? For what? A 60 point loss to Bama? We need to start over..
Best post you have ever said. Let King go and wash cars somewhere. He is who he is and we will never win a big game with him. Just watch how Bama is going to destroy Manure.

He has to fire the defensive coaches or I would fire him. I would fire Baker and move Banda to analyst role. I would hire Macho or someone else. This **** is gonna stink for a whole year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No doubt. I recognized we had a poor staff, at least on defense since the 2nd season. We downgraded once we brought Baker on. No one should survive this game on that side of the ball after tonight.
And Lashlee ain't all that either....MFers on here were worried he might leave...F him and his stupid *** playcalling....8-2...with our 2 losses to the only good teams we played...Get this clown show tf outta my face...anyone supporting this Bag of coaching trash needs their head examined....

Max exodus of the D coming and i can’t wait to LOL. At least they’ll throw up the U post game after NFL games tho. We can all celebrate that. That’s all this program is anymore.
Shiddd who goin to the NFL on defense besides Greg and Phillips

Advertisement
Flagg is a muthafukking bum. Dwins **** these ******. Stand on your point. He is a slow foot chump. He takes **** angles and got exposed tonight.

Got drugged on national tv.... I mean got drugged

I mean 62-26 drugged. Let the board open up.
You’re a ****** bum ******! Go post someplace else! I’d love to see Flagg beat the puss out of you! *****!

Advertisement
An Historical performance by our defense our defensive minded coach should be proud.
# fvvk you diaz

Advertisement
Mac brown told Manny Diaz “u are my b!tc* before shaking his hand at midfield. I would pay to see the defense practice at green tree field. Must be a circus at a show. Jesus Christ help me !! 🤡🤡🤡

Not that it has anything to do with the result. But I put the ufag game on and they have a ton of fans!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back